Scrabble Word MAXED
Definition of MAXED:
- push to a limit or an extreme
- use up all available credit on maxed out the credit cards
- MAX, to reach a maximum [v]
- MAX, to reach the upper limit [v]
- to reach an upper limit or a peak the car maxed out at 85 mph
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.