Scrabble Word TAXIED
TAXIED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of TAXIED:
- (of an airplane) to move on the ground under its own power
- cause (an aircraft) to taxi
- operate an aircraft on the ground under its own power
- ride in a taxicab taxied to the train station
- TAXI, to travel in a taxicab [v]
- to go at low speed along the surface of the ground or water
- to ride in a taxicab
- transport by or as if by taxi
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.