Scrabble Word TOQUE
TOQUE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of TOQUE:
- a close-fitting woman's hat, also TOQUET [n -S]
- a woman's small hat without a brim made in any of various soft close-fitting shapes
- brimless and close-fitting hat for women, in any of several shapes
- heavy stocking cap worn in Canada
- tall brimless hat worn by a chef called also toque blanche
- velvet hat with a narrow, sometimes turned-up brim, a full crown, and usually a plume, worn by men and women esp. in 16th-century France
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.