Scrabble Word INDEX
Definition of INDEX:
- (in a book) an alphabetical list of names, topics, etc., with page references
- a type of reference guide at the end of a book [n INDEXES, INDICES] / to provide with an index [v INDEXED, INDEXES, INDEXING]
- number expressing a property or ratio, as of economic growth
- to provide with an index [v -ED, -ING, -ES] / a type of reference guide in a book [n INDEXES or INDICES]
- to provide with or enter in an index
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.