Word of the Day
- intelligible to outsiders [adj]
- not belonging, limited, or pertaining to the inner or select circle, as of disciples or intimates
- pertaining to the outside; exterior; external
- popular; simple; commonplace
- suitable for or communicated to the general public
- suitable for or communicated to the general public.
- suitable to be imparted to the public.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.