Word of the Day
- Diversify (a thing or things) with other things at intervals
- means to place or insert something at intervals in or among other things.
- Scatter among or between other things; place here and there
- to place something at intervals in or among
- to place something at intervals in or among [v INTERSPERSED, INTERSPERSING, INTERSPERSES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.