Word of the Day
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) Officiate as bishop, esp. at Mass
- Express one's opinions in a way considered annoyingly pompous and dogmatic
- to speak in a pompous and dogmatic manner [v PONTIFICATED, PONTIFICATING, PONTIFICATES]
- to speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner.
- to speak or express opinions in a pompous or dogmatic way.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.