Word of the Day
- to act in a servile manner
- to act in a subservient manner.
- to act in an obsequious manner; show servile deference.
- to grovel, also KOTOW [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to show obsequious deference fawn.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.