Word of the Day
- (esp. of a problem or difficult situation) Continually occurring
- (of a person) Apparently permanently engaged in a specified role or way of life
- (of a plant) Living for several years
- (of a stream or spring) Flowing throughout the year
- lasting for many years [adj PERENNIALLY] / a plant that lives more than two years [n -S]
- Lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring
- present at all seasons of the year.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.