Scrabble Word ABAS
ABAS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABAS:
- a loose sleeveless outer garment worn as traditional dress by men in the Middle East
- ABA, a Syrian cloth of goat's or camel's hair; an outer garment made of it, also ABAYA [n]
- coarse, felted fabric woven of camel's or goat's hair
- fabric woven from the hair of camels or goats
- loose, sleeveless outer garment made of this fabric or of silk, worn by Arabs
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.