Scrabble Word ABDUCTIONS
Definition of ABDUCTIONS:
- (in legal use) The illegal removal of a child from parents or guardians
- ABDUCTION, the act of abducing (to move something outwards or to infer an explanatory hypothesis) or abducting (abduct) [n]
- ABDUCTION, the act of abducting (to draw away from the original position) [n]
- The action or an instance of forcibly taking someone away against their will
- The movement of a limb or other part away from the midline of the body, or from another part
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.