Scrabble Word ABELIAN
Definition of ABELIAN:
- being a commutative group in mathematics [adj]
- having the property a x b = b x a [adj]
- of or pertaining to Niels Henrik Abel or his theorems
- pertaining to an algebraic system in which an operation is commutative
- pertaining to such an operation
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.