Scrabble Word ABERRATIONS
ABERRATIONS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABERRATIONS:
- A characteristic that deviates from the normal type
- A departure from someone's usual moral character or mental ability, typically for the worse
- A departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically one that is unwelcome
- A person whose beliefs or behavior are unusual or unacceptable
- ABERRATION, an instance of being aberrant [n]
- The apparent displacement of a celestial object from its true position, caused by the relative motion of the observer and the object
- The failure of rays to converge at one focus because of limitations or defects in a lens or mirror
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.