Scrabble Word ABIDE
ABIDE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABIDE:
- accept without objection will abide your decision
- bear patiently tolerate cannot abide such bigots
- continue in a place sojourn
- endure without yielding withstand
- remain stable or fixed in a state
- to comply with
- to keep, as a promise
- to remain
- to reside
- to tolerate
- to wait for [v ABID or ABODE or ABIDED, ABIDDEN, ABIDING, ABIDES]
- to wait for await
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.