Scrabble Word ABILITIES
Definition of ABILITIES:
- (in the context of education) A level of mental power
- A special talent or skill
- ABILITY, a special skill [n]
- Talent that enables someone to achieve a great deal
- The capacity to do something
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.