Scrabble Word ABRASIVE
ABRASIVE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABRASIVE:
- (of a person or manner) Showing little concern for the feelings of others; harsh
- (of a substance or material) Capable of polishing or cleaning a hard surface by rubbing or grinding
- (of sounds or music) Rough to the ear; harsh
- an abrading substance [n -S]
- Tending to rub or graze the skin
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.