Scrabble Word ABSCONDING
ABSCONDING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABSCONDING:
- (of a colony of honeybees, esp. Africanized ones) Entirely abandon a hive or nest
- (of a person kept in detention or under supervision) Escape
- (of someone on bail) Fail to surrender oneself for custody at the appointed time
- ABSCOND, to depart suddenly and secretly [v]
- Leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.