Scrabble Word ABSOLUTELY
ABSOLUTELY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABSOLUTELY:
- (of a verb) Without a stated object
- ABSOLUTE, unconditional; perfect; non-relative; fundamental [adv]
- Independently; not viewed in relation to other things or factors
- None whatsoever
- Used to emphasize a statement or opinion
- Used to emphasize the truth or appropriateness of a very strong or exaggerated statement
- Used to express and emphasize one's assent or agreement
- With no qualification, restriction, or limitation; totally
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.