Scrabble Word ABSOLUTIST
Definition of ABSOLUTIST:
- absolute standard or principle
- a political theory that absolute power should be vested in one or more rulers
- one who believes in absolutism [n -S]
- vernment by an absolute ruler or authority despotism
- vocacy of a rule by absolute standards or principles
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.