Scrabble Word ABUTMENTS
Definition of ABUTMENTS:
- A point at which something abuts against something else
- A structure built to support the lateral pressure of an arch or span, e.g., at the ends of a bridge
- ABUTMENT, a junction (an intersection) [n]
- ABUTMENT, something that abuts (to touch along a border) [n]
- The process of supporting something with such a structure
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.