Definition of ACCEDED
- to become a party (as to an agreement)
- express approval or give consent give in to a request or demand
- enter upon an office or position
- ACCEDE, to consent (to permit or approve) [v]
- ACCEDE, to consent (to give approval) [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.