Definition of ACCELERATOR
- Something that brings about acceleration, in particular
- The device, typically a pedal, that controls the speed of a vehicle's engine
- An apparatus for accelerating charged particles to high velocities
- A substance that speeds up a chemical process, typically the vulcanization of rubber or the curing of a plastic
- something that accelerates [n -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.