Scrabble Word ACCENTUATIONS
Definition of ACCENTUATIONS:
- ACCENTUATION, an instance of accentuating [n]
- ACCENTUATION, the act of accentuating (accentuate) [n]
- The action of emphasizing something
- The manner in which accents are apparent in pronunciation, or indicated in writing
- The prominence of a thing relative to the normal
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.