Scrabble Word ACCOLADE
Definition of ACCOLADE:
- a mark of acknowledgment award.
- A touch on a person's shoulders with a sword at the bestowing of a knighthood
- An award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit
- An expression of praise or admiration
- to praise (to express approval or admiration of) [v ACCOLADED, ACCOLADES, ACCOLADING]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.