Definition of ACCOMPANYING
- Go somewhere with (someone) as a companion or escort
- Be present or occur at the same time as (something else)
- Provide (something) as a complement or addition to something else
- Play a musical accompaniment for
- ACCOMPANY, to escort [v]
- ACCOMPANY, to go with as a companion [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.