Definition of ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Something that has been achieved successfully
- The successful achievement of a task
- An activity that a person can do well, typically as a result of study or practice
- Skill or ability in an activity
- ACCOMPLISHMENT [n]
- ACCOMPLISHMENT, the act of accomplishing [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.