Scrabble Word ACEPHALOUS
Definition of ACEPHALOUS:
- acephalic (headless (lacking a head)) [adj]
- Having no leader or chief
- lacking a head or a leader; lacking the first syllable or foot (of a hexameter) [adj]
- Lacking a syllable or syllables in the first foot
- No longer having a head
- Not having a head
- without a leader or ruler.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.