Scrabble Word ACIDITY
Definition of ACIDITY:
- sourness (the quality or state of being sour) [n ACIDITIES]
- sourness (the state of being sour (sharp or biting to the taste)) [n ACIDITIES]
- Such a level in the gastric juices, typically when excessive and causing discomfort
- The bitterness or sharpness of a person's remarks or tone
- The level of acid in substances such as water, soil, or wine
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.