Scrabble Word ACQUAINTANCE
Definition of ACQUAINTANCE:
- A person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend
- A person's knowledge or experience of something
- One's slight knowledge of or friendship with someone
- Such people considered collectively
- the state of being acquainted [n -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.