Definition of ACQUISITION
- An asset or object bought or obtained, typically by a library or museum
- An act of purchase of one company by another
- Buying or obtaining an asset or object
- The learning or developing of a skill, habit, or quality
- the act of acquiring [n -S]
- the act of acquiring (to come into possession of) [n ACQUISITIONS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.