Definition of ACQUITTING
- Free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty
- Conduct oneself or perform in a specified way
- Discharge (a duty or responsibility)
- ACQUIT, to free or clear from a charge of fault or crime [v]
- ACQUIT, to free from a charge [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.