Scrabble Word ADJACENT
Definition of ADJACENT:
- mediately preceding or following
- next to [adj] / in a right angled triangle, the shorter of the two sides adjacent to a given angle [n -S]
- not distant nearby the city and adjacent suburbs
- ving a common endpoint or border adjacent lots adjacent sides of a triangle
- ving the vertex and one side in common
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.