Scrabble Word ADJUSTED
Definition of ADJUSTED:
- Adapt or become used to a new situation
- ADJUST, to regulate (to control according to rule) [v]
- Alter or move (something) slightly in order to achieve the desired fit, appearance, or result
- Assess (loss or damages) when settling an insurance claim
- Permit small alterations or movements so as to allow a desired fit, appearance, or result to be achieved
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.