Scrabble Word ADMIRALTIES
Definition of ADMIRALTIES:
- ADMIRALTY, the office of admiral [n]
- court dealing with maritime questions, offenses, etc.
- maritime law
- of or pertaining to admiralty law
- the office or jurisdiction of an admiral
- the officials or the department of state having charge of naval affairs, as in Great Britain
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.