Scrabble Word ADMISSIONS
Definition of ADMISSIONS:
- A statement acknowledging the truth of something
- ADMISSION, the act of admitting [n]
- The money charged for allowing someone to enter a public place
- The number of people entering a place
- The process or fact of entering or being allowed to enter a place, organization, or institution
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.