Scrabble Word ADMONISH
Definition of ADMONISH:
- Advise or urge (someone) earnestly
- to indicate duties or obligations to.
- to reprove mildly [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- Warn (someone) of something to be avoided
- Warn or reprimand someone firmly
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.