Definition of AGGREGATE
- A whole formed by combining several (typically disparate) elements
- The total number of points scored by a player or team in a series of sporting contests
- A material or structure formed from a loosely compacted mass of fragments or particles
- Pieces of broken or crushed stone or gravel used to make concrete, or more generally in building and construction work
- a mass or body of units or parts somewhat loosely associated with one another.
- to collect into one mass [v AGGREGATED, AGGREGATES, AGGREGATING]
- formed of parts that combine to make a whole [adj AGGREGATELY] / to cause to come together [v AGGREGATED, AGGREGATING, AGGREGATES]