Scrabble Word AM
AM - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of AM:
- (used to connect the subject with its predicate adjective or nominative)
- (used to form interrogative or imperative sentences)
- (used with other verbs to form progressive tenses, the passive voice, etc.)
- 1st person singular present indicative of be
- amplitude modulation: a method of impressing a signal on a radio carrier wave by varying its amplitude
- of, pertaining to, or utilizing such a system
- system of broadcasting by means of amplitude modulation
- to continue as before
- to exist or live
- to occupy a certain place
- to occur
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.