Scrabble Word AX
AX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of AX:
- a cutting tool that consists of a heavy edged head fixed to a handle with the edge parallel to the handle and that is used especially for felling trees and chopping and splitting wood
- chopping tool with a heavy blade
- hammer with a sharp edge for dressing or spalling stone
- musical instrument (as a guitar or a saxophone)
- to chop with a cutting tool [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- to have a personal or selfish motive
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.