Scrabble Word AXING
Definition of AXING:
- chop, split, or sever with an ax
- remove abruptly (as from employment or from a budget)
- AX, to chop with a cutting tool [v]
- AX, to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool) [v] / AXE, to ax (to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)) [v]
- to shape, dress, or trim with an ax
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.