Scrabble Word AZOTH
Definition of AZOTH:
- mercury (a metallic element) [n -S]
- mercury regarded by alchemists as the first principle of metals
- mercury, regarded by alchemists as the assumed first principle of all metals
- the universal remedy of Paracelsus
- the universal remedy of Paracelsus.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.