Scrabble Word BAA
Definition of BAA:
- the bleating cry of a sheep
- to bleat (to utter the cry of a sheep) [v BAAED, BAAING, BAAS]
- to cry like a sheep [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to make the bleat of a sheep
- to make the sound of a sheep; bleat
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.