Scrabble Word BAIZE
Definition of BAIZE:
- a coarse woolen or cotton fabric napped to imitate felt
- article of this fabric or of a fabric resembling it
- soft, usually green, woolen or cotton fabric resembling felt, used chiefly for the tops of billiard tables
- to cover with a green cloth [v BAIZED, BAIZING, BAIZES]
- to line or cover with baize
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.