Scrabble Word BASQUE
BASQUE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BASQUE:
- a bodice (a corset) [n -S]
- close-fitting bodice, sometimes having an extension that covers the hips
- of or pertaining to the Basques or their language
- one of a people of unknown origin inhabiting the western Pyrenees regions in France and Spain
- their language, not known to be related to any other language
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.