Scrabble Word BEZEL
Definition of BEZEL:
- a rim that holds a transparent covering (as on a watch, clock, or headlight) or that is rotatable and has special markings (as on a watch)
- a slanted surface, also BEZIL [n -S]
- diagonal face at the blade edge of a chisel or similar tool
- grooved ring or rim holding a gem, watch crystal, etc., in its setting
- usually metal rim of a piece of jewelry in which an ornament (as a gem) is set
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.