Scrabble Word BLAZON
BLAZON - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BLAZON:
- conspicuous display
- escutcheon; coat of arms
- the heraldic description of armorial bearings
- to adorn or embellish, esp. brilliantly or showily
- to describe in heraldic terminology
- to proclaim (to make known) [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to set forth conspicuously or publicly; display; proclaim
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.