Scrabble Word BOOZE
Definition of BOOZE:
- to drink excessively, also BOOSE [v BOOZED, BOOZING, BOOZES]
- to drink heavily and persistently
- to drink intoxicating liquor especially to excess often used in the phrase booze it up
- to drink liquor excessively
- to drink liquor excessively [v BOOZED, BOOZES, BOOZING]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.