Scrabble Word BOX
BOX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BOX:
- blow with the fist
- container or case, usu. having a lid
- evergreen tree or shrub
- remarkable or exceptional; extraordinary
- to fight with the fists
- to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot; block out
- to put in a container [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- to put into a box
- to recite all of the points of the compass in a clockwise order
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.