Scrabble Word BOXER
Definition of BOXER:
- men's loose-fitting undershorts with an elastic waistband
- one of a German breed of medium-sized, stocky, short-haired, pug-faced dogs
- one that packs boxes [n -S]
- person or thing that packs items into boxes
- person who fights as a sport, usually with gloved fists; prize-fighter
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.