Scrabble Word BREEZE
BREEZE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BREEZE:
- a light gentle wind
- light current of air
- to become windy
- to converse aimlessly; chat
- to move briskly [v BREEZED, BREEZING, BREEZES]
- to move or act with a casual or careless attitude
- to talk nonsense or exaggerate the truth
- to win effortlessly
- wind of from 4 to 31 miles (6 to 50 kilometers) an hour
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.