Scrabble Word BUZZES
BUZZES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of BUZZES:
- A feeling of excitement or euphoria
- A low, continuous humming or murmuring sound, made by or similar to that made by an insect
- A rumor
- A telephone call
- An atmosphere of excitement and activity
- BUZZ, to make a vibrating sound [v]
- The sound of a buzzer or telephone
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.