Scrabble Word CASQUE
CASQUE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CASQUE:
- a helmet [n -S]
- a piece of armor for the head helmet
- anatomical structure (as the horny outgrowth on the head of a cassowary) suggestive of a helmet
- any helmet-shaped head covering
- open, conical helmet with a nose guard, commonly used in the medieval period
- process or formation on the head, resembling a helmet
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.