Scrabble Word CHORTLER
Definition of CHORTLER:
- laugh or chuckle especially in satisfaction or exultation
- say or sing with a chortling intonation
- one that chortles (to chuckle with glee) [n CHORTLERS]
- one who chortles (to chuckle with glee) [n -S]
- to sing or chant exultantly he chortled in his joy Lewis Carroll
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.