Scrabble Word CHROMOGENIC
Definition of CHROMOGENIC:
- (of a bacterium) Producing a pigment
- Denoting a modern process of film developing that uses couplers to produce black-and-white or color images of very high definition
- Denoting any of a number of similar developing processes
- Involving the production of color or pigments, in particular
- of or relating to a chromogen [adj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.